We developed this shirt to represent everyone that has "seen more in the darkness than most have seen in the light," figuratively and literally. It's our take on Braille books, but on an "alternative" background. It's not a solid black tee, but it kind of is. What we did is source a local print shop to screenprint the design in matte black puff ink, so the image after curing is raised off the surface of the shirt, creating real Braille text. We did cut those that aren't visually impaired some slack though, by printing in our signature gold color on the back. Can you figure out what it says?
- HEAVYweight (6.5 oz, Soft-Washed, Tightly Knit)
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton, Ultra soft hand
- Single needle edge stitch 7/8” 1x1 ribbed collar with Lycra for enhanced durability.
- Official Black Flour Embroidered Patch on Left Sleeve
- Print Design by Black Flour
- Screenprinting by LExpressions, Newport News, VA
- Patchwork by Patch Party Club, Westchester, IL
- Patch Application by World Class Solutions Inc, Newport News, VA
- Hang Tags & Stickers by Roots Printing, Miami, FL